05 February 2005

FROM PHYSICS WITH LOVE

Do You Know How to Read??
Then, Prove It!!!
A Simple Smooth and Piecewise Love Letter
(physics n mathematical terms are written in red!)


Dear Insulator,

       If you only know how much I love you... Well, that is beyond any bound of possiblity for no theories can ever explain the love I feel for you. Why did you have to hurt my feelings? Why did you have to seek other's conductivity, when in fact I can offer it to you readily as if the limit does not exist?? Don't you have any idea that you are the love of my life?..Yes, I think I free fall in love with you. Why didn't you offer any constraint force just to catch me? I seem to be the fallen apple from the Leaning Tower of Pisa... I can't imagine anything as miserable as living without you. My love is sunlight with high intensity, but cannot be reflected by a "blackhole" like you.
      I do not understand why you are always resistive with my power. I can feel your repulsion everytime there is a colliding force between us. Even gravitational attraction can't help me... But somehow, I feel electrocuted whenever our surfaces contact. Your presence makes me negatively charged. My electrons keep on exciting to higher energy state. I feel my quantized energy is of maximum, which puts me in an unstable equilibrium. You know it takes only a small work to displace my position relative to a definite frame of reference. It doesn't need any transformation equations to calculate the frequency of my heartbeats. Why do you always have to make me feel incomplete like "zero everywhere" ?? No matter what paths I'll be taking, it seems that I am not analytic to you. If I'll take any closed path and integrate my feelings toward you, the answer is always zero because you are somewhat conservative.
         I love you so much even in space, which is not dependent with time. That is how much I love you... and it is never relativistic!!!
        Always remember this: "Anything that is not prohibited is always compulsory." So that means it is compulsory for you to love me, unless there's a law that will prohibit you from doing so. Don't bother to reply this letter. Anyway, I'm certain, regardless of the uncertainly principle, that the probability of you having a special feeling for me is 100%, because in every action, there's always an equal and opposite reaction, right?? By the way, you look handsome with your costume today!!!





Irresistibly yours,
Superconductor

5 comments:

  1. naa pod mi Engineering Love! hehehe ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. unsaon mahilig pod diay og LOVE ang mga engineering frens nko!! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aws ... nagkahilig gyud! hehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:13 PM

    ha i guess that insulator ay naging superconductor na.....tingin ko lang ha...di ba choey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:35 PM

    o panget ayan na comment ko..hehe..mwaz!..luvu

    ReplyDelete